What Are The Bank Details? How Can I Pay My Bill Or Invoice?
G.S.T. No # 113-791-101
Direct Credit into our Bank Account
Bank A/C #: 02-0466-0328964-000
We can take your payment by credit card by PayPal or Stripe
You can view your current invoice for review all invoices in your BlueSkyData client portal.
Log in to the client portal here, once logged in click on “My Invoice” you will see a list of all current invoices and paid invoices.
Click on the invoice you want to view, you can now download a PDF version for your invoice by clicking on “Download Here”
A UDAI (Unique Domain Authentication Identifier) or EPP(Extensible Provisioning Protocol) is a serial that is unique to each domain on the web.
UDAI’s are eight characters long and are made up of numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
Note: UDAI’s are case sensitive.
The UDAI must be supplied to transfer your domain between registrars within New Zealand.
The UDAI is specific to each domain name and is required only to change the account your domain is in or your domain registrar. When you register a new domain name, the UDAI will be emailed to the registrant. Whenever any change is made to your domain name, or it is renewed, a new UDAI code will usually be generated and emailed to the registrant.
If you receive more than one UDAI code, the newest one that has been generated will be the one that is valid.
When a domain expires it is no longer visible on the Internet, however it can be reactivated with a renewal for a period of 10 days, after which the domain name is made available again for others to register.
If the domain name has not been renewed by the expiration date, the domain name registration will move to “Lock” status, where the domain cannot be edited, for five days and then “Deactivation” status, where the domain will be dropped from the zone file and the website will no longer resolve, until the domains are deleted on the 11th day.
You may not be able to get your domain name back until it becomes free for anyone to register again.
Domains are automatically renewed once an invoice for their renewal is paid. Ensure that you have no pending renewal invoices for the domain in question.
To view your current domain names and there expiry date go to your client portal login (log in here). Once logged into your client portal, go to “My Domains” you will see a list of your current domains, click on the domain or the icon to the right, you can now view the domains and their expiry date.
To renew the domain click on “Renew now” button, this opens a new invoice for this domain.
If you wish to cancel the domain please client on “Request Cancellation“
If you have an issue you can also open a support ticket by clicking on “Open ticket“
To create an email address:
- Go to Mail.
- Click Create Email Address.
- Type the left part of the email address before the @ sign, and, if you have several domain names on your account, select the domain name under which the email address will be created.
- Specify an external email address. It will be used to reset your password if you lose access to your primary email address.
- Leave the Mailboxcheckbox selected. Clearing this checkbox makes sense only if you want to use this address as a mail forwarder, which will forward all incoming mail to another address.
- Specify the mailbox size or use the default size defined by the provider’s policy or your service plan.
- Specify a password consisting of five or more Latin characters.
- Click OK.
If you are having issues deleting old emails in for webmail, try the following
To resolve the above issue, please follow the instruction below.
- Login to the webmail account.
2. Click on Settings on your top-right side.
3. Click on ‘Special Folders’ under ‘Preferences’
4. Click on ‘Save’ without making any changes.
Once done, you will be able to start removing emails correctly.